Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day...a bit early

Today I received a call from the front desk that I had something that was delivered. My response..."what me???". I don't usually get things at work. Jeff tried one time, but the flowers never arrived so I thought he had given up. I get down there and I see an arrangement...wasn't sure what it was at first, but as I got closer I saw...an edible arrangements with a balloon attached. My lovely husband, Jeff, sent it for Valentine's Day...how sweet is that. He is out of town until Friday evening...hopefully there will be at least one left...maybe, but I can't promise anything.

There are a dozen milk chocolate covered strawberries, yum. I hope your Valentine is as sweet to you as mine was to me.














No comments:

Post a Comment