Monday, February 16, 2009

Chocolate Kahalua Cake

One of Jeff's co-worker asked me to make a cake for her b-day today, I was honored. I have sent my famous carrot cake on numerous occasions so I thought it was time for change. The probably, I have SOOOO many recipes that is was hard to choose just one. Well the winner was the Chocolate Kahlua Cake...if you know me chocolate wins me over every time. Who doesn't like chocolate??? Plus there are health benefits from eating it, right?

Ingredients:
1 box chocolate cake mix
16 oz. sour cream
3/4 cup Kahlua
1/4 cup veg. oil
1 tsp. vanilla
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 box chocolate instant pudding mix
1 egg

Directions:

Put chocolate cake mix, sour cream, veg. oil and Kahlua in a bowl...let sit for 1 hour. You don't need to stir...just let it sit. After 1 hour has passed add the remaining ingredients and mix with wooden spoon.

Grease and flour bundt pan, pre-heat oven to 350. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Viola!!






No comments:

Post a Comment