Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am back...did you miss me?

I arrived back safely last night from lovely San Diego. Every time Jeff and I go to San Diego we fall in love with it a little bit more. Friday when I left Chicago my car temperature said -22 and that was without the windchill. Fast forward to Friday evening at 7pm when I arrived in San Diego it was 70 degrees. It stayed in the mid to upper 70's all weekend, pure heaven. Saturday we met up with our friends Chris and Christine who drove in from their home in Northern CA. We had a great weekend...here are some photos.

San Diego from Point Loma


Coronado





Our last dinner together at Flemmings

I wanted to give a shout-out to my BFF Katie who watched our precious Sasha while we were away. Thanks Katie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment