Monday, July 13, 2009

Brandy...not the liquor, the dog

I was asked to do another transport earlier this month. This time there was only one dog that was an owner surrender all the way from North Dakota. Her name is Brandy, she is 5 years old. I was the last leg of her transport, I was able to deliver her to her foster mom, Heidi. After meeting Heidi, I know Brandy will be in good hands and hopefully adopted soon. This is her in her foster home, doesn't she look happy!! If she was picked up by the English Setter rescue she would more than likely be in doggy heaven right now...can you imagine. I wish I could take in all homeless dogs, but Jeff or Sasha isn't too fond of the idea.

If you are ever looking for furry family member, remember please adopt don't shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment